Australian Bond University Scholarships in 2023 – Don't Miss Out on Your Chance to Study for free in Australia!
The Australian Bond University offers over $12 million in scholarships every year, with thousands of students each year taking advantage of these opportunities to study in Australia without having to worry about how they’re going to pay for it all! From Bachelor's degree programs through to Master's and Ph.D., you can study at Bond completely free of charge if you win one of their scholarships! Don't miss out on your chance to study in Australia by applying now! Here's what you need to know about the Australian Bond University Scholarships.
Australian Bond University Scholarships are offered to overseas students in 2022 who wish to study on Australia's Gold Coast. These scholarships provide overseas students the opportunity to study tuition-free, in addition to covering other study-related expenditures. The application deadline is September 30, 2022.
Bond University Scholarships in Australia are now accepting applications for the class of 2023 from international students. This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your future academic career in Australia, with all the added academic benefits of your chosen degree program. Want the cherry on top? Bond University does not charge entrance and scholarship application fees.
Bond University offers excellent students tuition-free opportunities to study at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Overseas Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships is another of Bond University's renowned foreign student funding programs.
Funding Coverage Plan of Bond University Scholarships:
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate, and postgrad studies at Bond University. The students applying for different scholarships at Bond University may expect any or all of the following listed coverage plans:
- Few of their scholarships sponsor 50-100% tuition waivers for their chosen program.
- Residence facility at Bond University Campus with health insurance and monthly living expense.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program may not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Bond University in Australia provides many scholarships, including the Australian Government Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship will pay your tuition and give a stipend for living expenses. The fellowship is offered to international students who intend to study at Bond University in Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth, Australia.
How Do I Participate?
Bond University is one of the most respected institutions in Australia, providing a variety of graduate and undergraduate programs that rank among the best in the nation. Apply now for an Australian Bond University scholarship to advance your higher education career. This opportunity is accessible for applications through September 15th, so be sure not to miss it. To learn more about how to apply, including how much the scholarships cover, go here.
List of Scholarships Offered by Bond University
Australian Bond University offers a variety of scholarships each year for various academic program options. A list of a few of the scholarships offered at Bond University are:
- CoLab Industry Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Bond Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University – MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Bond Gems Scholarships
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships
- Bond Research Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships
- International Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Scholarships
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Medical Scholarships
- International Stand Out Scholarships
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
IELTS Requirement at Bond University for Admissions: Not Mandatory
To apply for admission at Bond University, international students from non-native English-speaking countries do not specifically be asked to submit IELTS results if acceptable IELTS Alternative tests are submitted with the admission application. Bond University also accepts some IELTS alternative certificates as well such as;
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Available Programs at Bond University:
The following degree programs are accessible to overseas students at Bond University via the different Australian Scholarships offered:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
- Sports Subjects
Bond University Scholarships/Admissions Eligibility:
To be considered for any of the scholarships offered by Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for most of their scholarships.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Choose a scholarship program offered by Bond University (Check Apply link below)
- Candidate must fulfill program-specific entry criteria
- Applicants must submit all required documents alongside their application for admission
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
- Applicants are requested to find out if their preferred degree option is available at Bond University
- Check out the program-specific eligibility criteria for admissions
- Gather all required documents for the Bond University admission application
- Create an account on the admissions portal of Bond University (Apply now link available at last of the article)
- Search for scholarship options suitable for your degree program at Bond University
- Fill out the application form, attach docs, proofread the application, and submit
- When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Bond University Application Deadline in 2022:
Bond University Scholarships application window remains open throughout the year depending upon the type of chosen scholarship. There are a large number of scholarships offered at Bond University and a few of their application deadlines are as follows:
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries: Open for applications
- Bond Leadership Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
- International Stand Out Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
Bond University has the following application deadlines for admissions in 2022:
- Applications closed on April 1, 2022, for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
What is the best way to contact a university representative?
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding the program. We forward hearing from you soon. Please contact us by phone or email for assistance with all your inquiries.
Best regards, Australian Bond University Official
If you are interested in learning more about the courses and scholarships offered by Australian Bond University, please contact us. Please provide your name and email address below, and we will contact you immediately. Best Regards.
More Related Posts
- Work as an Improvement Manager in Australian Businesses
- Apply now to work as an arborist in Australia!
- The Top Scholarship Programs in Australia for 2023
- Australia Retirement Visa - Eligibility and Requirements
- University Of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Entrance Scholarships
- No IELTS Required! Apply Now for Canadian Scholarships 2022-2023
- How to Apply for US Family-Based Immigrant Visas
It is not too late to apply for one of the annually awarded Australian Bond University scholarships. These scholarships allow the opportunity to attend Australian Bonds University for free. Apply immediately before it's too late! Bond University is a prestigious Australian institution that offers students the opportunity to complete their undergraduate courses for free provided they match a set of conditions. The Australian Bond University scholarship is worth A$5,000 and will cover your tuition and mandatory fees while you study at this prestigious institution in Queensland, Australia.